As your own eyes witness — WTC Building #7 (a 47-story
high-rise not hit by an airplane) exhibits... the characteristics of a classic
controlled demolition with explosives (and some non-standard characteristics):
1. Rapid onset of “collapse”
2. Sounds of explosions at ground floor - a full second prior to collapse
3. Symmetrical “collapse” – through the path of greatest resistance
– at nearly free-fall speed — the columns gave no resistance
4. “Collapses” into its own footprint – with the steel skeleton
broken up for shipment
5. Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic dust clouds
6. Tons of molten metal found by CDI (Demolition Contractor).
7. Chemical signature of Thermate (high tech incendiary) found in slag, solidified
molten metal, and dust samples by Physics professor Steven Jones, PhD.
8. FEMA finds rapid oxidation and intergranular melting on structural steel samples
9. Expert corroboration from the top European Controlled Demolition professional
10. Fore-knowledge of “collapse” by media, NYPD, FDNY